We speak your language

..about Leonard Peltier

about me

Hiya friends, welcome @ my blog

My name is Wolfgang

I`am from Germany, and life in the Austrian Alps.
I`am 51 Years old or young....

I love Siberian Huskies, and I`am a member
of some native Organizations worldwide,
I love the wolves and I do also a lot
for this beautiful animals in some Organizations...

I have a wonderful daughter, 14 years old,


Now, i wish you a peaceful time here

AHO
Mita`kuye `ayasin - we are relatives
Whitewolfe

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Great Spirit is in all things,
he is in the air we breathe.
The Great Spirit is our Father,
but the Earth is our Mother.
She nourishes us,
that which we put into the ground
she returns to us....

(Big Thunder - Wabanaki Algonquin)


whos.amung.us

Counter

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

Big City Indians from Austria

Big City Indians from Austria
BIG CITY INDIANS HOMEPAGE

Friday, November 18, 2011

The respectful Red Road


You, as a non-native looking for your own Red Road?
Okay, then please close your eyes and open your heart.

Only with an open heart you will find old paths.
Is your heart really open,
then you're ready for the first lesson.

It is NOT important to wear a feather in your hair
or bead work on the body, important is that you
wear the feather and the regalia in your own heart.

This is the first step to find your own Red Road.
This is my respectful and honest dealings with the
ancient wisdom, culture and religion of my native American
friends from various reservations.


Du, als nicht Native American suchst deinen eigenen Red Road ?
Okay, dann schließe bitte deine Augen, und öffne dein Herz.

Nur mit offenen Herzen findest du alte Pfade.
Ist dein Herz dann wirklich offen, dann bist du bereit
für die erste wichtige Lektion. Wichtig ist es nicht
eine Feder in deinem Haar oder Perlenarbeiten am Körper zu tragen,
wichtig ist das du Feder und die Regalia in deinem
eigenen Herzen trägst. Das ist der erste Schritt
um seinen eigenen Red Road zu finden.

Dies ist mein respektvoller, ehrlicher Umgang
mit dem uralten Wissen, der Kultur und der Religion
meiner indianischen Freunden aus den verschiedensten Reservation.

p.s. I`am a non native, and proud to find my own respectful red road

No comments:

Popular Posts

Meine Blog-Liste / My blog list

Powwow-tv.com (Powwow Video Archive)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Native American TIO.org

Native American TIO.org
Native American TIO.org

Native Art Network

Native American Art, Artists, Art Shows, Culture, History

In Memorial

In Memorial
You are always in our Heart Akira