We speak your language

..about Leonard Peltier

about me

Hiya friends, welcome @ my blog

My name is Wolfgang

I`am from Germany, and life in the Austrian Alps.
I`am 51 Years old or young....

I love Siberian Huskies, and I`am a member
of some native Organizations worldwide,
I love the wolves and I do also a lot
for this beautiful animals in some Organizations...

I have a wonderful daughter, 14 years old,


Now, i wish you a peaceful time here

AHO
Mita`kuye `ayasin - we are relatives
Whitewolfe

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Great Spirit is in all things,
he is in the air we breathe.
The Great Spirit is our Father,
but the Earth is our Mother.
She nourishes us,
that which we put into the ground
she returns to us....

(Big Thunder - Wabanaki Algonquin)


whos.amung.us

Counter

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

Big City Indians from Austria

Big City Indians from Austria
BIG CITY INDIANS HOMEPAGE

Popular Posts

Meine Blog-Liste / My blog list

Powwow-tv.com (Powwow Video Archive)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Native American TIO.org

Native American TIO.org
Native American TIO.org

Native Art Network

Native American Art, Artists, Art Shows, Culture, History

In Memorial

In Memorial
You are always in our Heart Akira