We speak your language

..about Leonard Peltier

about me

Hiya friends, welcome @ my blog

My name is Wolfgang

I`am from Germany, and life in the Austrian Alps.
I`am 51 Years old or young....

I love Siberian Huskies, and I`am a member
of some native Organizations worldwide,
I love the wolves and I do also a lot
for this beautiful animals in some Organizations...

I have a wonderful daughter, 14 years old,


Now, i wish you a peaceful time here

AHO
Mita`kuye `ayasin - we are relatives
Whitewolfe

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Great Spirit is in all things,
he is in the air we breathe.
The Great Spirit is our Father,
but the Earth is our Mother.
She nourishes us,
that which we put into the ground
she returns to us....

(Big Thunder - Wabanaki Algonquin)


whos.amung.us

Counter

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

Big City Indians from Austria

Big City Indians from Austria
BIG CITY INDIANS HOMEPAGE

Friday, October 10, 2008

Über mich ~ about me


Ich denke es ist an der Zeit,
einen deutschen Blog über mein natives Denken zu eröffnen,
ich spüre das dies Sinn macht,
und das auch einige Menschen zuhören oder lesen.

Ich bin ganz ehrlich!
Ich hatte fast das Vertrauen zu den Deutschen verloren,
aber es bringt nichts sich in ein Schneckenhaus zu verkriechen .......

Ich stehe zu dem was ich bin,
Ich bin Ich



I think now it is the right time,
to open a German Blog about my native thinking,
I feel now to make sence, and some people listen or read.

I`am now absolute honest!
I lost almost my trust to all Germans,
but I think it is not so good to creep away in a snail shell.....

I stand by what I`am,
I`am I

Walk in Balance
~Whitewolfe~

1 comment:

~*❤*~ Melody In Motion ~*❤*~ said...

Hi Une *Smiles*
You are correct , you should not creep away into a snail shell.

Trust is a very thin line.
I learned long time ago not to trust anyone.
We people decieve, lie and distorsion good things, twist them and manipulate them for our own self service.

I learned to trust just in God. he never either, deceives, or lies or manipulates.

And if he does manipulates is to better serves us with unconditional loving.

I never been much a people person, though I have great kindness, compasion and tolerance (I am not perfect myself) but I been always a lonesome wolf.

It does not really matter nationalities, people are people and though we may be raised diferently I have found out that in the inside we ALL have the same feelings and the same needs.

I like the idea of a german blog, one should express thenselves the best way they feel comfortable, I don't know German, but I may even end up learning some :)

I give you a lot of credit though. Your English is very good!!

Much love, peace and Respect from me to you and yours.
~Mel~

Popular Posts

Meine Blog-Liste / My blog list

Powwow-tv.com (Powwow Video Archive)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Native American TIO.org

Native American TIO.org
Native American TIO.org

Native Art Network

Native American Art, Artists, Art Shows, Culture, History

In Memorial

In Memorial
You are always in our Heart Akira